Color Ways Multi-Stick Set
Color Ways Multi-Stick Set
A limited edition Multi-Stick trio in two bestselling shades (Cosmic Dancer & Whisper) and one exclusive new hue (Come Sunday).
Orders over $50 ship free
30 day returns
- Choosing your shade
- How to use
- Sustainable Packaging
- About the brand
All skin types.
Why we stand behind it
Create your holiday color story with three buildable, blendable shades for cheeks and lips. Keep it simple with a single swipe, or mix, match, and layer to customize your look. Wrapped in an artful gift box with a watercolor motif, it’s all set to give—or keep.
- 1.5oz/4.5g Full-Size Multi-Stick in Whisper (peach pink)
- 0.08oz/2.5g Mini Multi-Stick in Come Sunday (limited edition coral pearl)
- 0.08oz/2.5g Mini Multi-Stick in Cosmic Dancer (soft champagne pearl)
- Shea Butter: Nourishes skin and creates a creamy texture that melts on contact.
- Avocado Oil: Softens and replenishes skin with antioxidants and fatty acids.
- Orange Peel Wax: Helps protect and condition skin with a breathable feel.
this product meets
The Credo Clean Standard™
Every product we offer meets our industry leading standards for safety and sustainability.learn more
This product is
What is an undertone?
An undertone is the color beneath the surface of your skin, which never changes (even with a tan). There are three types of undertones:
I see red or pink undertones around the perimeter of my face and neck.
My skin burns easily, but barely tans.
My skin looks better in silver jewelry than gold.
I see both pink and yellow undertones around the perimeter of my face and neck.
My skin sometimes burns and sometimes tans.
My skin looks good in both gold and silver jewelry.
I see yellow or golden undertones around the perimeter of my face and neck.
My skin rarely burns, but tans easily.
My skin looks better in gold jewelry than silver.
Find your shade match
Take our 1 minute quiz and get matched to real people with your skin tone and type.
- Apply to cheeks and lips straight from the tube.
- Use your fingers or a brush to blend into cheeks.
- Repeat for more color payoff.
Full ingredient list
Click or tap an ingredient to learn more
Powered by ClearForMe
Help us end beauty packaging waste
We co-founded the nonprofit Pact to demystify how to recycle your beauty packaging empties and divert waste from landfills.
How to recycle your empties
1. Disassemble and clean all components
2. Pick the right disposal bin
3. Drop off your empties at your nearest Pact bin
Sasha Plavsic founded ILIA after her mother—a pioneer of health and wellness—encouraged her to read the ingredients on the label of her favorite lip balm. She was shocked to discover that many of the ingredients weren’t safe. Sasha set out to recreate her favorite lip balm with clean, skin-centric ingredients, and the idea for ILIA was born.SHOP ALL Ilia